Dr. Deepak Nanaware
MA, MBA, SET, Dip. in Mass Comm. and Journalism, PhD
Associate Professor and Head, DAV College of Commerce, Solapur
Principal Editor (Agricultural Section)
Dr. J. D. Jadhav
Agro Meteorologist and Principal Investigator of NICRA and TSP Project, AICRPAM, ZARS, Solapur (MS)
Advisers and Editorial Board Members for 2017-18
Dr. A. M. Shaikh,
Dr. Narayansingh Solanki
Professor of Agronomy, Udiapur
Dr. P. Vijaykumar
Project Coordinator, CRIDA, Hyderabad
Assistant Scientist, Haryana
Dr. Prabhjyot Kaur
Senior Agro Meteorologist, School of Climate Change and Agricultural Meteorology, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiyana, Punjab
Dr. Bondita Goswami
Junior Scientist, Dept. of Agro Meteorology, Assam Agricultural University, Assam
Dr. abdul Sattar
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa, Bihar
Dr. Rajendra Prasad, Himachal Pradesh
Jammu and Kashmir:
Dr. Mahendar Singh
Sr.Scientist and Agro Meterologist,
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology, Jammu, Main Campus, Chatta, J and K
Dr. Shiv Ramu
Professor and Head, University of Agricultural Science, Bangalore
Dr. H. Venkatesh
Principal Scientist & Agro Meteorologist, University of Agriculture, Dharwad
Dr. B. Ajitkumar
Assistant Professor and Head, Dept. of Agri Meterology,
College of Horticulture, Kerala Agriculture University, Vellanikkekava
Dr. K. K. Agarwal
Dr. M. S. Mane
Head, Soil & Water Conservation Department,
Balabasheb Sawant Kokan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli
Dr. Anil Karnnakar
Senior Scientist, Agronomy, Dr. PDKV, Akola
Dr. Prashant Pagar
Senior Scientist, College of Agriculture,
Dr. K. K. Dakore
Senior Scientist, Dr. Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth, Parbhani
Dr. A. Solaimalai
Associate Professor, Department of Fruit Crops, Horticulture College & Research Institute,
Dr. C. B. Singh
Tech Assistant, CNS University, Kanpur
Dr. Saon Banerjee
Professor, Department of Agriculture Metrology & Physics,
Faculty of Agriculture, BCKV, Manopur, Nadia, West Bengal
Dr. Shinde Vishwanath A., Associate Professor of Agricultural Economics, Solapur
Dr. V. B. Akashe, Sr. Entomologist, AICRP on Saff Flower, Solapur
Dr. D. B. Indi, Sr. Pathologist, AICRP, Solapur
Dr. Surve U. S., Sr. Scientist, Agronomy, Dept of Agronomy, MPKV, Rahuri
Dr. Gaikwad U. S., Jr. Scientist, Dept. of Animal Husbandry, MPKV, Rahuri
Er. S. K. Upadhye, Jr. Scientist, Soil and Water Conservation, ORP, Solapur
Dr. Ravandal P. U., Jr. Agronomist, College of Agriculture, Kolhapur
Dr. Sonawane D. A., Sr. Scientist, Agronomy, College of Agriculture, Pune
Dr. Kharbade S. B., Professor, Dept. of Agricultural Chemistry, MPKV, Rahuri
Er. Gavit B. K., Jr. Scientist, Soil Water, MPKV, Rahuri
Dr. Shinde H. R., Assistant Professor, College of Agriculture, Kolhapur
Dr. Dhumal Sangram, Assistant Professor, College of Agriculture, Kolhapur
Dr. Bhosale Sanjay, Associate Professor, College of Agriculture, Pune
Dr. Dhurgude Anil, Associate Professor, Soil Science, MPKV, Rahuri
Dr. Satpute Sachin, Field Supervisor, Sangli
Dr. Pokharkar V. G., Assistant Professor, MPKV, Rahuri
Dr. Bhakare B. D., Associate Professor, MPKV, Rahuri
Dr. Deore S. A. College of Agriculture, Dhule
- Typographic requirements: page size: letter (8.5*11 inch), font: Times new Romans, Font size: 12 for inner matter (for title: 14 Times New Roman Bold) space between two lines: 1.15 side margins: left, right, top and bottom: 0.7
- Author Details: Name of the author should be clearly mentioned along with designation, department/section, name of the Institution, city and country. In case of more than one author it is compulsory to mention number wise sequence of the author and co author/s (Author 1, author 2 ……)
- Membership of the journal for authors is obligatory for the publication of papers.
- Title of the Manuscript: It should be precise stating objective of the article but not lengthy, vague or overloaded with unnecessary and generalized terms deviating from major objective of the article.
- Components/parts of the manuscript:
- Title of the Manuscript
- Names of the author/s
- Abstract: It should concisely state major findings related to manuscript
- Introduction: It should primarily cover the topic with necessary introductory statements avoiding lengthy elaborations
- Materials and Method: This should be strictly in tune with the objectives of the articles
- Result and Discussions: Results should be outlined with in relation with material mentioned in the article.
- Acknowledgement may be given as per necessary.
- Tables should be given as per genuine requirement of the data; table should be properly structured, heading and short in size. Unnecessary explanation of the table in the paragraph form should be avoided except requirement.
- Figures, graph, diagrams should be neatly drawn preferably in black and white colour.
- References: References should be given in alphabetical manner properly punctuated detailing page number, year of publication, title of book/ article, place and name of the publisher. The name of the reference should begin with surname followed by initials.
- Ethical guidelines should be carefully read out.
- It is presumed that you have read ethical guidelines, plagiarism instructions, originality statement, copyright statement, open access policy of the journal and agree to the terms, conditions and policy of the journal.
- After verifying all the details and following precise word restrictions of the words, you may forward manuscript to official email id. The submission of article, the author will be communicated about successful receipt of the manuscript.
- The article is published after strict peer-review process. The author agrees to update manuscript or remarks of the reviewer/s.
- In case of typographical errors, poor language structure or editing related issues, we provide similar services; however, in case of major changes or editing, the author will be charged separately.