Contemporary Research in India believes in the observation of strict Ethical guidelines and no tolerance on Plagiarism issues. The Author should follow:
>> Articles should be submitted as MS-Word attachment paper size-A4; Font-Times New Roman (Size-12); Spacing – Single line.
>> Authors are requested to follow the latest version of MLA handbook in preparing articles.
>> The title of article – bold and centered.
>> Length of the article – should not exceed 3000 words.
>> A brief bio-note of the contributor, indicating name, institutional affiliation and all relevant academic details, complete postal address, contact no. and e-mail id should be enclosed separately.
>> The contributors are requested not to mention their names anywhere in the article except in the front page.
>> Authors must maintain strict academic ethics regarding acknowledgement of works cited and ideas borrowed from others. Neither the editors nor the publisher will be responsible for any lapse on the part of the contributor.
- Ethical and anti-plagiarism standards (No Plagiarism declaration submitted to the publisher)
- Submission of Quality Paper
- Submission of manuscript in the recognized and standard format of the faculty/ stream
- Author gives guarantee of the authenticity and originality of the manuscript
- Clear mention of the support sources of the manuscript
- Proper sequence of the authors, in case of multiple authors
- Agree to the rules and regulation of the Journal Establishment
- Accept and Follow reviewer’s/ s’ suggestions and recommendations
- Timely conduct of the Review
- Proper justice to the Manuscript
- No disclosure of the reviewed matter without permission of the Publisher
- Clear Indication of the Impression over the manuscript as per review/ evaluation sheet